Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Election 2012, Florida Swing State

follow Jacob Katel on twitter at twitter.com/305786

This week's Miami New Times feature story by Victor Gonzalez takes a look at Election 2012 through the lens of Central Florida, and specifically its voters along the I-4 corridor, roughly between Tampa and Daytona.

I shot three of the photos that run in the newspaper. Here's an instagram of one of them. I tried the IG app a few times over the years, including when it first started, but it was always stupid to me.

Victor and I found an interesting little homeless encampment adjacent to an outdoor market in Deland, FL and that's where this photo came from. It's a video still from an interview.

.

Photo of photo by Jacob Katel - Jacob Katel

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *