Monday, May 16, 2016

My Book With Henry Stone Cited in New Book About Morris Levy


I am very proud to say that the primary source strategy I employed in writing and releasing my first book worked.

The book I came up with myself and co-wrote with Henry Stone, PAYOLA! Cash, Cocaine, Cars, and The Music Biz, has been cited in Godfather of the Music Business: Morris Levy (American Made Music Series), a new biography by Richard Carlin for the University Press of Mississippi, a highly regarded publisher with full academic distribution.


I recently purchased a hardcover copy of this interesting though imperfect work of musical biography. A bit too much conjecture about the actual machinations of the music business by a college professor who does not know all that much about it from anything other than books.
 
This academic citation is very interesting.


CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *